OUR BUSINESS STRUCTURE & PORTFOLIO
Our business structure, which enables us offer a comprehensive range of services, is built across five strategic categories driven to meet business and industry needs.
1. Energy Services
Our energy services and products include;
- Lighting Systems: Our advanced lighting technology and design are guaranteed to change the way private business and public institutions approach their need for illumination.
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Services:? We service and install residential, commercial and industrial HVAC equipment from conventional to geo-thermal.
- Energy Management Systems (EMS): Our EMS is a complete hardware, software, and services solution with the capacity to monitor, measure, and control electromechanical facilities in a building which consume significant energy such as heating, ventilation, lighting installations and more.
2. Engineering Design:?
We provide innovative engineering and design solutions. Our engineering services range from research, conceptualization, feasibility assessment, preliminary and detailed design for several types of projects including hydropower, gas and geothermal engineering and other renewable energy projects.
3. Power Plant Construction, Installation, and Commissioning:?
Leveraging on our experienced professionals and strategic partnerships, we offer a range of high-value, “start-to-finish” infrastructure development service including pre-construction, construction and construction management services for power distribution and generation projects by means of gas, solar powered systems, thermal station, hydro, turbine, wind and geothermal systems
4. Project Management:?
Our Team provides clients with energy solutions; energy audits, system layout & design, project management, installation, energy economics, energy management systems and environmental services. Our approach is anchored by using the right people, technology, processes and systems tailored to meet each client’s needs.
5. Supply Chain Management:
Our supply management team understands how procurement can accelerate a company's corporate strategy and goals. Our core products for the industry include;
- Electrical Transmission and Distribution products
- Gas Transmission and Distribution products
- Automation equipments such as material handling and automation equipment, automation tools, turn-over devices, lifting devices installation devices for instrument panels, HVACs and electrical testing devices
To provide efficient and reliable electricity to consumers; through the use of cutting edge technology by a dedicated and motivated team.
To be at the forefront of innovative power management in the green energy revolution. Through strategic innovation and acquisitions, we aim to continually deliver power solutions across the nation, targeted at increasing power generation capacity from 500 to 10,000 megawatts in the next five years.